Saturday, September 27, 2008

More Happenings


We have been joining some other Guategirls/Guatemamas for play dates. I am so glad Fern has these other little ones to play with. We can't wait for Andrew, Adriana, and Flor to join us! Friday night we went to Bella's 2nd birthday party. Fern had a blast! Bella is the one in the green dress.


Friday, Bill's co-workers/friends gave us another shower. And on Saturday, we had one with my family and friends. We have been so blessed by all of our family and friends! I don't have pics from today yet, but I will post those soon.


Rosa and Jeremy


Rosa and Damon



Fern enjoying the BBQ









Tonight, Fern was sitting on a little step stool feeding her baby. She had a wire mesh trash can that she had put her "monies" in that she kept dragging all over the living room. Here's what I saw her doing...
Guess she learned something from all of our strolling around Antigua!

7 comments:

Kelsey Lantz said...

oh wow I love the pics! ferns hair in that big group picture is adorable that and the cute outfits man you have cute kids! and um no way...the trash can pic? really? she is something else! I miss you all so much and I hate that I'm missing out and them growing up so fast :(

The Heinrichs said...

Oh my goodness...I can't believe Fernanda has her hand out like that! So cute...they are such little sponges!!! Love the pjs too...got Auri the same set!

Chrystie said...

Oh, the girls are just beyond precious! (And it was good to see Eli and Emmie too, ha!) I love the last one of Fern---she's so comfy and safe in her home, and my heart swells with happiness when I think of the love that surrounds her. Cheesy, but true :-).

Amanda said...

I can't believe that last picture!! I am so thankful that she won't grow up in that society.. they have been given such a loving home, don't you wish we could bring them all home?!?

Alison said...

Wow - that last picture just got to me. So thankful that she has a home!!!

Carla and Daryl said...

loved the pictures! was the birthday party at a skating rink? fern looked like she really liked that bbq! their outfits are really cute...love those polka dots and stripes...and especially the sweet little girls wearing them...that's really what makes them so cute :)

fern loves taking care of all her baby dolls, doesn't she?

~Laura~ said...

What a cutie pie! I love the pictures. They are both beautiful!