Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I know, I know

I am so behind in posting. We had a wonderful Christmas with the girls and our families. They (especially Fern) had so much fun the entire month of Dec. Unfortunately we had computer problems and half of our Christmas pictures had already been downloaded on it. We should get it back with in the next week and then I can try to catch up. We didn't get to all of our advent activities, unfortunately, but I hope we can catch up.

Fern had trigger thumb release surgery on New Years Eve and she has done great with the surgery, wearing the cast and everything. She gets it off on Friday, I think I will be as happy as she will be. It has been a bit of a pain trying to bathe her with it on.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Years, ours was all we had hoped it would be.

Oh yeah, one more thing, my mom got engaged on New Years Day! Guess we will be busy planning wedding for the next couple of months...

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

How did you find out about that trigger thumb thing?

Yay for your mom!! How exciting!

Amy Clemons said...

Hi Melodie-

Yes, I am the proud Aunt to Sophie. Sheri is my husband's sister(my sister-in-law).

Glad you stopped by our blog. :0)

Buffi Young said...

OH....I'm SO excited for your mom!! That is wonderful! My mom got married over Thanksgiving! How cool!! When's the wedding?!? Tell her we're excited for her!!!

Glad yall had a great Christmas!!! Maybe we'll see you guys at dance sometime!! Have a wonderful week!
Love ya,
Buffi

Alison said...

I still haven't gotten to sign Fern's cast :).

Tell Judy we want to see a picture of the rock!!!