Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day weekend

Just a few photos of our Mother's Day weekend. When I got out of the shower Saturday, the girls greeted me with T-shirts that said I sparkle for mommy, too cute. They both gave me a bag of Wal-Mart brand peanut butter cups, MY FAVORITE, and a card. It was such a special day!

The girls eating breakfast before church on Sunday



Photo from our dedication service, not the best photo of us on stage, maybe we can get a better one to post



Our little family



I told Rosa to go get me a diaper and this is how she came back. I laughed so hard, Fern could not miss out on the fun so she had to go get one too... Notice the pull up on her leg too. She does this over and over all day!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Rosa's hair is getting so long!! She may turn out to be a bigger cut up than Fernanda!!!

Alison said...

That last picture is hilarious!!!

Buffi Young said...

LOVE these pictures! You are truly a beautiful family!!! SO PROUD OF YOU Melody!!! :) What a funny story too of the diapers!!! Your girls are a hoot!!! Hope you had a wonderful 1st Mother's Day!!
Love ya,
Buffi