Sunday, October 5, 2008

Just some more cuteness

On Friday, Steve Osborn, also known as Papa Steve, happened to be in town for a missions conference at a nearby church. Steve and his wife Shyrel are the directors of Amor del Nino, the home that Fern was in. Fern was so excited to see Papa Steve! And I think he was just as thrilled. He was impressed with her southern accent she has already picked up.





Fern loves wearing her sunglasses, sunny or not, inside or out... Here she is sitting on the potty, again, (we do this a lot since we are really working on potty training) wearing her glasses. Sorry no pics of Rosa this time, all the ones of her had me in them and they weren't my best side...

7 comments:

LuLu's Lane said...

She is super cute in those glasses!

The Heinrichs said...

So cute!

Kelsey Lantz said...

too cute!! love the glasses! ahh I can't wait to see you all!!! only 6 days!

Kimberly said...

That is too cool about getting to see Steve!

Amanda said...

her face in that second pic just cracks me up... she is so full of energy!!

I loved her reaction to seeing papa steve!! i think she couldn't get to the door fast enough.

i have a picture of her and Rosa to send you...

Danielle said...

I'm glad she's getting the southern accent! And the sunglasses - I did laugh out loud at that one! Adorable!!

Amanda said...

please tell Fernanda, 'thank you', and thank you too!

I just tried to call PGN and couldn't get through... will try again later!! :)