Thursday, October 16, 2008

Where have we been???

The last 2 weeks have been a bit crazy!!!
Since the last time we talked, I have been suffering from back pain, Bill has had his gall bladder removed and was diagnosed with mono, long story..
The girls, however, have not stopped, they are in full swing. This week we got to get together with most of our former roomies, Kelsey, Staci & Andrew, and Lindsey & Eliana. (We can't wait until Deanna & Auri can join us!)
We are getting ready for Halloween, aka Rosa's 1st birthday!
Here are a few pics...



Fern has a boo-boo like Papi...



Rosa is always climbing.





Rosa's favorite place to sit.

6 comments:

Alison said...

PLEASE let me know what I can do to help. I need to bring by the Heroes DVD set...

I like that tent in the picture :).

Amanda said...

Rosa's smile is priceless!!

How's Fernanda's boo-boo?? (I mean, Bill's)

Carla and Daryl said...

maybe god's trying to say slow down a little... poor bill...i'm sorry he has been hit with all that and hasn't felt good. i am praying yall don't all get mono too!

i love the pictures. rosa looks sooo big reaching up to the table like that! and what a pretty smile.

~Laura~ said...

Thanks for the congrats. We're crazy about her already.

Hope Bill is feeling better.

Yes, we need another get together soon. I'll start planning one. :)

Unknown said...

praying for Bill to recover. As I've said before make him REST. I speak from severe experience........

Daphne said...

I also have two daughters - just 5 months and 1 week apart! I love it!

Congratulations :)