Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Crazy Days!

I can't believe that we are about to have a baby! It is exciting and scary all at the same time. My due date is Sep 11th, but we found out last Thursday that our little Lily is head up. I have another appointment tomorrow (37 weeks) to see if she has turned (don't think she has) and if not, we will go ahead and schedule a C-section. That's not really how I imagined this whole thing going down, but I am thankful that there are ways to safely deliver a breech baby and that we know ahead of time she is breech. Our thoughts are that we will schedule the C-section for the first week of Sep, hopefully Sep 4th.
If we didn't have enough on our plate with 2 little ones at home and a baby on the way, Fern started MDO and her dance classes started up again this week. We weren't planning to let her go to dance this fall but she loves it so much we thought it would be a good distraction for her with Lily coming. She is going to MDO on Tuesday and Thursday and dance on Wednesday.
That's what's going on with us, so if you don't hear from me for a while, now you know why... One day I plan to do some type of photo collage of our summer, but who knows when I'll find time.
I will definitely update when Miss Lily Anne arrives!

No comments: